What is coaching?
Anyone who intends to further develop personal skills and / or manage a crisis. Managers at all levels. Whether to use the top-down or bottom-up approach is a matter of opinion in professional circles.The top-down approach is frequently used because of the rapid spread of new ideas and behaviors.
Teams or groups with a focus on a specific common goal.
Trigger in businesses can be:
- Results of evaluation measures
- Assessment Center
- Management Audit
- 360 ° feedback
- Leadership development measures
- Assistance in restructuring
- Assistance with career moves
- Preparation for new tasks
- Identified deficiencies in the area of personal skills
- Knowledge transfer
Coaching has always pursued a solution-oriented, practical approach that can show the below results in a relatively short time:
- Problems and their causes are identified
- Solutions are found by the client / coachee and not the coach and thus offer the best individual solution
- Personal alternatives are generated
- New thinking and behavior is generated, which leads to new results
- The awareness about a persons own capabilities is expanded, resulting in new energy and motivation
- Weaknesses are reduced or eliminated
- Strengths are increased
Coaching always helps people to help themselves and therefore gives the client / coachee own responsibility in the development process.